About Us | Albatros Dead Sea products

Navigate 

Company 

Community 

We founded Albatros Dead Sea Products with one goal in mind: providing a high-quality, smart, and reliable Online Cosmetics Store. Our passion for excellence has driven us from the beginning, and continues to drive us into the future. We know that every product counts, and strive to make the entire shopping experience as rewarding as possible. Check it out for yourself! 

© 2018 by Albatros Натуральные продукты

Насчет нас

Насчет нас

BEHIND THE BRAND

THE COMPONENTS 

DRAWN FROM NATURAL ELEMENTS

WE DERIVE ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS FROM THE DEAD SEA PRODUCTS , LET NATURE LEAD THE SCIENCE 

SCIENCE AND BALANCE

OUR RESEARCHERS ARE ALWAYS LOOKING  FOR WAYS TO KEEP YOUR SKIN AT IT'S BEST TO UNDERSTAND BETTER OUR HUMAN CELLS AND HOW IT ALL CAN AFFECT FOR A HEALTHIER GLOWING SKIN

FIX FROM WITHIN 

THE DEAD SEA MINERALS IN OUR PRODUCTS DOESN'T JUST LET YOUR SKIN GLOW IT HELPS THE SKIN TO REPAIR AND STRENGTHEN  FROM THE DEEPEST LEVELS 

It all started in 2009 , JORDAN  when our Founder decided to bring the whole Integration of dead sea minerals and cosmetics world  to whole new level with a team of Specialists to show the world that nature is always  the best way to keep our skincare routine in line 

 We have become a leading producer of Dead Sea Products in the markets that we started working with , approximately 90% of Albatros sales , derived from exports & the remaining 10% were form     it's home town market (Amman - Jordan) & tourists from all around the world visiting the Dead Sea area

  • Create an innovative , sustainable , competitive & respected cosmetic industry in the Middle East and Europe .

  •  Earn customers trust by fostering transparent & reliable relationships with public authorities & stakeholders , this enables to communicate most effectively the social & economic relevance of the cosmetics in terms of satisfying consumer needs 

OUR PROMISE

 NO FALSENESS.

We believe in a balance between nature and science.
Take a look deep inside our formulas. There’s a lot you won’t find.

  • You will never find parabens in ALBATROS formulas

  • All products are vegan, just like ALBATROS  products have always been 

  • All of ALBATROS products  are approved for sensitive skin

  • Our natural ingredients are sourced from nature, never from GMOs.